Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Super Mario Bros. Viewed From First Person

Super Mario Bros. Viewed From First Person: "fp-super-mario.jpg

This is a Freddie Wong video of what the first level of Super Mario Bros. looks like to Mario. AKA FRIST PERSON (not changing it). I was a little disappointed Mario didn't opt to go down a pipe when he had the chance (stop cutting corners!) because I've always been curious about what it looks like on the way down. I NEED TO KNOW, DAMMIT. Is there TP and flushed tampons stuck to the walls or what? 'GW, please -- it's the day after St. Patrick's Day and I already feel like puking'. Hey, I'm right here with you. You know what'll fix this? My dog licking his boner. *pukes face off, wipes mouth on roommate's fresh towel* Worked like a charm!

Hit the jump for the goomba stomping in action."

No comments:

Post a Comment