Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Never Trust A Jawa: Star Wars PSA Posters

Never Trust A Jawa: Star Wars PSA Posters: "sw-psa-1.jpg

This is a series of Star Wars themed public service announcement posters created by College Humor. They're all pretty well made. Like American cars! Just kidding, I don't know where American car stand these days. Except mine. Mine stands still. On cinderblocks. You see, somebody stole my wheels. Which is pretty annoying considering I just dropped $80 at Advance Auto Parts for spinning hubcaps. You know, to help blend into the neighborhood. I guess what I'm getting at is I don't live in a very good part of town. *gunshot* See what I mean? 'No, but I heard it.' Okay now you're just being a f***ing smartass.

Hit the jump for six more, all good."

No comments:

Post a Comment