Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Film Formulas: Mathy-Ass Movie Tittles

Film Formulas: Mathy-Ass Movie Tittles: "mathy-movie-titles.jpg

Tittles -- not changing it.

These are a bunch of movie titles expressed as math. Can you guess them all? I could only get one. Of course, math never was my best subject. Unless we're talking about playing Drugwars on my TI-83, in which case I could slang ludes and coke with the best of them. Plus one time during a test I made a graph that looked like two titties entirely by accident. Now I know what you're wondering, and no, sadly I didn't get any extra credit for it. What I did get was to retake the class in the summer. It all worked out though because I actually met my first love in summer school. God -- what was her name again? Oh right, Model Airplane Glue. I used to kiss her in a paper bag in between classes. Yeah, we was in the loves. At least till I met Whip-Its that fall!

Hit the jump for the answers in case you're more of the quitting type."

No comments:

Post a Comment