Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Print Them Out!: Star Wars Valentine's Cards

Print Them Out!: Star Wars Valentine's Cards: "sw-valentine-1.jpg

This is a little gallery of Star Wars Valentines created by freelance illustrator James Stowe. He made one for each episode of Star Wars, so there are six in total. I particularly liked this one and the Han Solo/Greedo one, but they're all pretty cute. Per the artist himself:

I wanted to show you some valentines I made for my son's kindergarden class this year. He likes old Peanuts comicstrips and Star Wars... so these are kind of a mix of both.


Oh man, these bring back memories. I remember in Mrs. Cox's third grade class we each took a paper lunch bag and decorated them with hearts and cupids and then taped them to the front of our desks to accept Valentines. I didn't get any. Not a single one -- not even from the teacher. And that, my friends, is why I'm a serial killer.

Hit the jump for the other five and another link to James' website."

No comments:

Post a Comment