Friday, June 3, 2011

Looks Like We Made It

Looks Like We Made It: "

I know these are for break up stories, but this one’s a little different.


When I was 18 I was hanging out with a friend and her boyfriend. Well they had a friend over who I will call J. My friend, myself, and J rode the bus together when my friend and I were in HS. Well it was the summer of 06 and I had graduated but J was still in school. Well to make this short and sweet, we got together dated for about four months and he broke up with me for his ex gf. Well a couple of weeks go by and we start fooling around again and I end up getting pregnant, and he calls me and breaks up with me (he didn’t know I was pregnant). I end up having a miscarriage and then nine months later I’m hanging out with my friend D, and my friend S (the one that I mentioned before) and I seen J well we go cruising around and after that we start hanging out again. Well hanging out went to having sex, and I got pregnant. Well I tell him and he didn’t seem to care. So finally we get back together, move into my mom’s and I kick him out for not caring, and not being a man. Well we got married after our son was born and I’m sitting at home and get on his myspace and was looking through his messages and there were so many to his ex gf who he had broken up with me for saying that he didn’t love me and he didn’t know why he was with me and when I read the dates of those messages I realized that it was while he was with family for thanksgiving while I was like 4 months pregnant with our first son. Needless to say, we’ve worked things out and we’ve been married now for almost 3 years. He doesn’t talk to her anymore and we now have another son. We’re also going to renew our wedding vows and redo our wedding as a whole next year.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment