Friday, September 11, 2009

Don't belive it. Kill it now!

Kill it now before he spawns and takes over the world!
I am glad this thing is a pinata... It reminds me of this one time at scout camp, we had this kid that no one liked.... well... you get the point...


"wall-e-pinata.jpg

This is a custom made WALL-E piñata from Etsy seller victorof1980s. This crazy mother is trying to sell the thing for $200. $200 for something your kid is gonna beat to death with a stick and not even remember by next year! No thanks. When my children have birthdays they get the same kind of piñata I had growing up: a grocery bag with a face drawn on the side. I remember one time I hit it so hard I dented a can of succotash! Also, all the bananas got real mushy.

wall-e pinata filled with candy, not garbage [technabob]

No comments:

Post a Comment